1. Yesterday I checked out some CDs from the library. When I handed them to the employee behind the counter, the CDs on top of my pile o' five were Barbra Streisand's The Broadway Album and Pet Shop Boys' Discography: The Complete Singles Collection. The pseudo-librarian was wearing a Metallica shirt. Hmm ... look, I won't judge you if you won't judge me, okay?
2. I'd like to be described as "urbane" someday.
3. I'd forgotten until recently how girls I typically like would much rather go out with a foreign guy, or at least a guy who looks or sounds foreign enough. Damn, I wish I had an accent. Or at least an exotic-looking set of eyebrows.
4. "Rule of Three" is a song on the Lemonheads' new self-titled album, in stores September 26.
5. I had more than three things to say. But only one was a product plug (unless you count Babs).